About APP Modified Membrane Sheet
APP membrane is a plastomeric waterproofing membrane, manufactured from a rich mixture of bitumen and selected polymers (Atactic Poly Propylene) blended together to obtain excellent heat & UV resistance and waterproofing properties. The polymerized bitumen is coated on to a dimensionally stable reinforcement core of non woven spun bond polyester rot-proof fabric. The membrane has excellent mechanical ‘properties and is highly resistant to fatigue and is designed for use in structures exposed to high temperatures. Available in 2mm,3mm & 4mm.
- Excellent resistance to water & vapor pressure.
- Good heat resistance, life of 12 to 15 yrs
- Can accommodate. structural movements because of excellent tensile strength and flexibility.
- High puncture and fatigue resistance.
- High tensile and tear strengths.
- Can be easily maintained, No alteration required, light weight treatment.